Leverage has a new Director of Client Success, and we can’t wait for you to meet her. Welcome to the team, Nisha! We’re thrilled to have you.
As the Director of Client Success, Nisha will be helping our clients get the most out of their subscription with Leverage. Her job is to ensure that everyone is utilizing our services in the best way possible and extracting the maximum value for their business. Leverage has a lot to offer, and we understand that it can sometimes be difficult to figure out what exactly our team can (and should) help you with.
Nisha is here to act as a compass for our clients. She’ll be working on improving the customer journey behind the scenes so that everyone who signs up with Leverage can quickly and easily start utilizing our team in the best ways possible. She’ll also be popping into your inbox every now and then, so stay tuned!
As for her background, Nisha is an experienced customer success professional with over ten years of experience in recruiting and customer success across various industries. Before joining the Leverage team, she worked at a private equity firm where she functioned as the customer success manager across a large portfolio of private companies — including a few outsourcing platforms!
She received her Bachelors in Science from the University of California, San Diego, and Masters of Business Administration from the Stern School of Business at New York University.
So, without further ado, let’s get to know Nisha.
How long have you been working with Leverage?
- I just started this month! I have a lot of experience running client success with similar agencies and outsourcing companies though, and I’m excited to meet all of Leverage’s clients, team members, and contribute as much as I can.
What is your specialty at Leverage?
- Client Success! I work both behind the scenes to improve customer journeys, and I work with clients directly to make sure they’re happy. I want to make the experience for the client better, but also improve the way things work on the back end to make the business run smoother and more efficiently.
What is your favorite part about working at Leverage?
- I love that Leverage is still able to foster a culture of strong relationships with coworkers and customers even while being fully remote. It allows me to work from wherever I want, but I don’t feel like I’m missing out on getting to know my coworkers and clients!
What are your goals at Leverage, in your career, and/or in life?
- My primary goal at Leverage is to continually improve the client experience and create processes to ensure we are scalable and consistent. My ultimate goal is to keep learning and challenging myself in new ways throughout my time at Leverage.
Where are you currently located and where did you grow up?
- I currently live in Redondo Beach, California, with my husband and two daughters. I grew up in San Diego, but spent 10 years in New York City and two years in Geneva, Switzerland.
What do you like to do outside of work?
- Travel! (When safe from global pandemics, that is. Not quite the case right now.) I also love to spend as much time at the beach as possible, enjoy great food and wine, and be silly with my kids.
Outside of your career, what is one thing you’re REALLY good at?
- My friends always tell me I should have been a private investigator because I can always find all the juicy details on any person, place, or thing!
What is your favorite food/dish?
- Sushi! A spicy salmon roll is my go-to, but I love an omakase experience if I’m feeling fancy.
Coffee or tea? (or neither?)
- Coffee! I’m not sure how any parent survives without it.