View your profits and capture your deductions in real time with this App.
Long gone are the days of saving piles of receipts and sifting through them every tax season. Good riddance!
Recently we interviewed the CEO of Hurdlr, Raj Bhaskar, to find out how this app can help the self-employed freelancers of the world complete easy financial tracking.
Hurdlr is dubbing this the “Financial App for Solopreneurs.”
So, if you’re an
- Uber or Taxi Driver
- Airbnb Host
Or any other type of self employed small business owner loving your freedom but hating the process of figuring out financials, this app might be a good fit for you.
Two major and differentiating advantages of Hurdlr, according to its CEO are:
- Shows real time profit before tax
- Shows real time profit after tax
The reason this is big news is because Hurdlr–unlike other apps–created its very own real time tax calculator to adjust for variation in taxes. This is real time in all 50 US states, Canada and Australia.
All you have to do to get started is login and connect the app with your bank account and credit card. From there it’s easy to track finances and capture all of your deductions as you go to get the most returns. You’ll also receive other perks such as:
- If you have questions about the app, Hurdlr has a live in-app chat, with team members ready to answer your questions within 5 minutes during normal working hours and within 48 hours during the weekend, on average.
- It integrates with systems like Square, FreshBooks, American Express, and 10k+ banks and credit cards to tap into a holistic view of your income and expenses.
- Automatic mileage tracking: You can even set your work hours so that every day it knows when to ‘turn on’ tracking mode
If you’re an accountant or you like to rely on one, don’t fret! This app doesn’t replace your accountant, instead it helps make their job easier. You can send your reports directly to your accountant so they can provide the advice and guidance you need without wasting precious time on compiling all the nitty gritty details.